Manor Park Evangelical Church
Notice Sheet Sunday 16th December 2012
10:30 Morning Worship will be led by Les Beard.
Our pastor Roy Summers will continue the series:
“King of the Castle? – how King Jesus shapes our lives
No 6: “Lord of my Marriage?” from Ephesians 5: 22 – 33.
3pm “Three on THREE” Carol Service – an informal meeting for all who live on Dines Green. If you live on the Green, you are very welcome to come along, and bring your friends.
The young people will not be meeting this evening.
Explorers Children’s Bible Club will not be meeting.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Home Groups will meet on various evenings and in various venues across the city, except those involved in the Porterbrook Bible Training. You are encouraged to attend your group for ministry, fellowship and prayer together. If you would like to join a group, please speak to an elder today.
Globe Cafe for Internationals will meet for their Christmas
Party at Mike & Catharine Wilsons’ home .
1. Invitation card bundles for Manor Park Church Carol Service at 5pm next Sunday 23rd December are available in the foyer today. Please do
take a bundle and distribute them, and also invite a friend – this is a low key Gospel opportunity.
2. The Boxing Day football match vs City Church is planned again for 10am on 26th December. City Church have asked if we have enough players to put out two teams, so if anyone is available to play (minimum age 13) please let Steve Mitchell know as soon as possible.
3. ART (African Rural Trainers) prayer letters are available in the foyer. Please let Jan or Jeremy Peckham know if you would like to receive the
letter electronically 3-4 times a year. Richard Devonald’s prayer letters are also available.
4. REQUEST: donations of mince pies will be much appreciated for the Carol Service next Sunday, 23rd December. Please would you bring them along next Sunday morning, so those catering can make preparations. Thank you.
5. A Baptism Service is planned for Sunday 13th January 2013. If you are considering baptism, please speak to Roy Summers or an elder.
6. Word of Life Worcester scripture calendars are available in the foyer to take for yourselves, or to give away to friends and contacts.
7. PLEASE NOTE: Please email all notices for Sundays 23rd and 30th December to Janet Fuller by 12 noon this coming Thursday. Thank you.
Due to a fire in a ceiling fitting in the main Blue Hall, making it necessary to replace the ceiling, and therefore out of bounds, we shall be meeting in the Red Hall for some time.
New Creche room: past the staff room, go through the two sets of double doors, first class room on the left
New Young Church room: the next room, after the new creche room, on the left